Piel Beauty And Health
Be Bold! Underarm Lightening Set
- Key Features
- How to use
Sis, now you can be bold and daring! The Be bold! Underarm Lightening Set is created to solve your dark underarm problems. This is purposely formulated to lighten and smoothen your armpits so you can boldly raise your arms while wearing your favorite sleeveless #OOTD!
Unique from other underarm whitening products, the Be Bold! Underarm Lightening Set is gentle for everyday use. It covers your day-to-night underarm care routine!
What's in the box?
Keeps your underarms dry and fresh while it lightens.
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Alum, Gymnema Sylvestre (Australian Cow Plant) Extract, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Gigawhite, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alpha Arbutin, Fragrance
Detoxifies and prepares your skin for the transformation.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Potassium Alum, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride
Enhances the looks of your underarms
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Alum, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower (Mountain Arnica) Extract, Larrea Divaricata (Chaparral) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gigawhite, Collagen, Fragrance, Alpha Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate
Leaves your underarms looking smoother and prettier.
Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Zinc Ricinoleate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Arnica Montana (Mountain Arnica) Flower Extract, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Gigawhite, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Alpha Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract: An agent or toning skin and stimulating skin cell metabolism. It has antibacterial properties which helps prevent odors.
Arrowroot Powder: A safe and gentle ingredient on the skin that softens, cleanses, moisturizes, and deodorizes. This promotes natural healing of the skin.
Arnica Montana Flower Extract: An extract that enhances the appearance of dry and damaged skin.
Bearberry Leaf Extract: A plant-based ingredient that is packed with antioxidant. It goes beyond skin brightening. It protects against damage done by UV rays.
Salicylic Acid: A keratolytic (peeling) agent that dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, and assists the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer.
Gigawhite: A skin lightener derived from plant extracts and an effective active ingredient to even skin tone.
Alpha Arbutin: A natural source of antioxidant and skin brightening properties. It reduces melanin production, improving the appearance of discolaration. It also has sun protection properties.
Niacinamide: A water-soluble vitamin that helps visibly minimize and tighten enlarged pores. It moisturizes and brightens skin.
Oryza Sativa Bran Oil: An emollient plant oil that keeps the skin smooth and supple. It also evens out the skin tone.
Larrea Divaricata Extract: A hair regrowth moderator that slows down the growth of unwanted body hair. It reduces the incidence of ingrown hair.
Grape Seed Oil: A light oil that increases collagen and helps skin stay elastic and healthy. It contains a powerful antioxidant that improves the color and texture of the skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil: A non-comedogenic carrier oil that lowers skin redness and roughness. It decongests pores, clearing dead skin cells and enhances the development of new skin cells.
Licorice Root Extract: A source of antioxidant that offers skin lightening benefits. It fortifies your skin’s defenses and prevents UV damage.
Tocopheryl Acetate: A specific form of vitamin E that promotes skin healing. It hydrates skin and decreases skin pigmentation.
Collagen: A protein that helps skin cells renew and repair themselves, improving the skin appearance.
Canadian Willowherb Extract: A soothing agent that is great for sensitive skin. It calms irritations and inflammations and contains antibacterial qualities, which helps prevent body odor.
Lactic Acid: A gentle acid specifically used to treat factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion skin. It brightens, smooths, and evens skin tone.
Citric Acid: A chemical exfoliant that exfoliates the upper layer of dead skin cells to help clean pores, even skin tone, soften and smooth the skin.
Potassium Alum: A natural deodorant that prevents the odor-causing bacteria from multiplying, leaving your underarms free from sweaty odor.
Follow these steps!
1. But first, detoxify! Using the You're brave! Underarm Cleanser, purify and prepare your armpits for the transformation. Apply a small amount on cotton and gently spread the product in a circular motion. Take note! Use this product alone for the first seven (7) days, day and night.
2. Stay fresh all day! In the morning, on the 8th day onwards, apply You're cool! Underarm Deo after taking a bath. Aside from preventing body odor, this also lightens! So skip your old deo and switch to this!
3. Here we glow! At night, starting on the 8th day, apply 1-2 drops of You're glowing! Night Underarm Serum and top it with You're vibrant! Underarm Night Cream, an underarm whitening cream that restores and lightens, and voila! You're on your way to getting the skin you're confident in!
Don't miss these tips, sis, and raise your arms without a doubt!
1. Cleanse your underarms day and night to avoid bacteria and product buildup.
2. Gently apply products onto your underarms.
3. Apply products in a circular motion.
4. Do not put too much product to avoid irritations.
5. Discontinue use if irritations persist.
6. When exfoliating, do not rub hard.
7. Use gentle exfoliating creams as much as possible.
8. Never shave dry or without shaving cream.
9. Moisturize your armpits.
10. Wear breathable clothes.
11. Keep the affected area away from direct sun exposure. When planning to go swimming, don't use it a day before and during to avoid irritations. Resume using after 24hrs.
12. Don't worry when the skin gets a little darker at the start. It's undergoing detoxification. As long as there are no irritations, all is good!
Be Bold! Underarm Lightening Set