Piel Beauty And Health
Be Fearless! Intimate Lightening Set
FREE SURPRISE BLOSSOM TEA JAR!
- Key Features
- How to use
Sis, now you can be fearless! The Be Fearless! Intimate Lightening Set is created to solve your skin insecurities down there from looks to smell! This is purposely formulated to lighten the intimate area so you can fearlessly flaunt it! You'll also love the rosy scent!
What's in the box?
Gives you a rosy and light intimate area.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Cocamide Diethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate
Eliminates deep-seated impurities.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate
Revitalizes the dull appearance of the skin.
Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Talcum, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Illuminates and enhances the dark areas.
Ingredients: Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arbutin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate
Walnut Shell Powder - a highly effective natural body scrub coping very efficiently with even thick deposits of dead surface skin.
Apricot Seed Powder - a viable emollient that can improve skin hydration, and when massaged into the skin, it acts as fine solid particles that promote the removal of damaged skin cells from the skin’s surface.
Jojoba Seed Oil - a waxy nature that forms a layer on top of your skin that holds water in place, keeping your skin from drying out.
Lactic Acid - A gentle acid specifically used to treat factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion skin. It brightens, smooths, and evens skin tone.
Rose Flower Oil - a natural antibacterial agent and astringent, helping to clarify your skin without all of the harsh smells and drying chemicals.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil - An emollient plant oil that keeps the skin smooth and supple. It also evens out the skin tone.
Coconut Oil - a magical elixir that reduces dryness and allows your skin to retain moisture, which will immediately give you a soft and smooth skin.
Grape Seed Oil - A light oil that increases collagen and helps skin stay elastic and healthy. It contains a powerful antioxidant that improves the color and texture of the skin.
Shea Butter - an emollient that helps soften or smooth dry skin.
Arbutin - A natural source of antioxidant and skin brightening properties. It reduces melanin production, improving the appearance of discolaration. It also has sun protection properties.
Tocopheryl Acetate - A specific form of vitamin E that promotes skin healing. It hydrates skin and decreases skin pigmentation.
Canadian Willowherb Extract - A soothing agent that is great for sensitive skin. It calms irritations and inflammations and contains antibacterial qualities, which helps prevent body odor.
Rice Bran Oil - an emollient plant oil that keeps the skin smooth and supple. It also evens out the skin tone.
Castor Seed Oil - a natural oil that can clean and even out uneven skin tone.
Licorice Root Extract - A source of antioxidant that offers skin lightening benefits. It fortifies your skin’s defenses and prevents UV damage.
Carica Papaya Seed Oil - A cold pressed oil that is rich in Omega 9 essential fatty acid, vitamins and minerals and excellent in brightening and improving the texture of the skin.
Sodium Benzoate - a chemical compound that is known for being used as a preservative. It is naturally found in cranberries, plums, and apples, and safe to use in skincare
Niacinamide - A water-soluble vitamin that helps visibly minimize and tighten enlarged pores. It moisturizes and brightens skin.
Follow these steps!
1. Good things come to those who cleanse! Start by wetting the affected area, rub the You’re Alluring! Intimate Soap between your palms and get a really good lather, then apply to wet skin! For sensitive skin, rinse immediately. Do this day and night. You may use this on your face and body, too!
2. Exfoliate the bad vibes! Get rid of dead skin cells by gently massaging the You’re desirable! Intimate Scrub on the affected area. Do this twice a week, preferably in the morning after cleansing.
3. Prime, it's proper! After cleansing and exfoliating, prime the affected area with You’re rare! Intimate SOLUTION for better absorption of the skincare product that follows. Apply with cotton day and night.
4. Let it glow! Once your skin is ready to take in the goodness, lightly spread a good amount of the You’re stunning! Intimate Cream on dark areas, and voila! You're on your way to getting the skin you're confident in!
Don't miss these tips, sis, and become bikini-ready all the time!
1. Cleanse your bikini area regularly.
2. Regular soap, though, is a no-no since pH maintenance is a must down there.
3. Choose your method of hair removal based on your skin type.
4. Always use shaving cream to minimize the risk of irritating the skin.
5. Moisturize after shaving.
6. Moisturize, too, every after shower.
7. Avoid tight workout clothes.
8. Exfoliate weekly with a scrub to remove dead skin and reduce ingrown hairs.
9. Make sure you're completely dry before dressing.
10. Keep the affected area away from direct sun exposure. When planning to go swimming, don't use it a day before and during to avoid irritations. Resume using after 24hrs.
11. Don't worry when the skin gets a little darker at the start. It's undergoing detoxification. As long as there are no irritations, all is good!
Be Fearless! Intimate Lightening Set